Leslie Jenkins of Yahoo Small Business Advisor published an article, “Boost Your Business Through a Customer Loyalty Program” highlighting GetOne’s CEO, Randy McCoy.
“… besides besides providing a strategy to keep individuals coming back and encouraging new shoppers to make purchases, loyalty programs can also reveal insight about customer behavior.”
Randy points out:
“Merchants are capitalizing on the real-time and geo-targeting capabilities of cloud-based loyalty platforms. Incentives and rewards are the foundation of any loyalty program, but retaining customers and understanding why new ones are entering your store can be the difference between surviving and scaling a business.”
The article goes on to offer 3 tips to help businesses get started:
- Consider what rewards will be offered.
- GetOne couldn’t agree more! Additionally, we provide our customers guidance as to how best structure a profitable, customer delighting reward structure.
- Start with the basics – Punch Card.
- On this point, GetOne would counsel the benefits of a digital rewards program over an analog program. Punch cards provide lack the ability to track the performance of your rewards program with automated reporting. They also lack the ability to communicate with your customers when they aren’t even in your store or allow you to further incent customers to gladly provide you additional, valuable information about their preferences to build a comprehensive Automated Marketing Program (AMP). Learn more at GetOneRewards.com.
- Make the rewards known.
- Again a digital loyalty program maximizes your ability to keep your rewards program top of mind with your customers. Starting with the GetOne Rewards kiosk at your checkout area and continuing with the ability to communicate standard rewards, birthday rewards, specials and other promotions to your customers in or out of the store. Also consider the newest GetOne feature Nearby Offers whereby new customers can discover your store and offers and a map to guide them in!
Please feel free to Contact GetOne about how we can help you not only implement a profitable rewards program, but to go beyond loyalty to a comprehensive digital marketing program!